Saturday, July 18, 2009

 

(Not) Herriman Saturday

Our Herriman Saturdays, which take me a lot of time to prepare each week, are going to be on hiatus for a couple months. I am involved in a very time-consuming project -- a secret one that I'm dying to tell you about, but can't just yet -- and I just don't have the hours in the day right now to devote to the restoration and research work of our Herriman Saturdays. I promise it will return just as soon as my days become less frantically busy.

Be sure to keep watching this space, though. I hope to be able to break the big news to you about this project very soon.

Our regular weekday and Sunday blog posts will continue as normal. Thanks for your continued visits!

Labels:


Comments:
Hey, since you are taking a short break, let me take this moment to express my appreciation. Those Herriman cartoons are mind-blowing. What a great artist he was!

I hope your announcement involves a book! This material really deserves one.
 
Yeah, me too.

It's been far too long since I commented on how I hit this site every day.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]